Hassle Free Promotions Ltd
Head Office: Helsinki, Finland
VAT code: FI2704558-3
+ 358 40 702 9321
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us: email@example.com.
We gather and use certain information about individuals and companies in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them. What data we gather from individuals and companies.
We may collect the following information for our contact database like the following but not limited;
- Name and artist name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to client enquiries or orders
- Comprehensive list of information can be found from “submit artist profile” and “order performance” forms which are subject to change
How do we gather this data
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand your company and its business, enabling us to deliver our services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To process your order and transactions
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Use of Google Analytics
Assigning collected data to third parties
We reserve the right to sell or assign the data collected from the usage of our website to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Continuous logs are kept of requests received by the Website’s web servers as it is accessed. These logs are used to analyze usage of the Website. Each log entry includes the internet protocol (IP) address of the client used (typically, though not necessarily, the IP address of the personal computer (PC) used), the type of client used (typically, though not necessarily, the type and version of web browser used), the URL of the page (or object) requested, the URL of the previous page (or object) requested (known as the ‘referrer’ and could relate to this Website or another), and the reference number stored in a cookie created by the Website (if one exists). Hassle Free Promotions is only able to link log entries to individuals where it holds personal data that can be associated with log entries using IP address, username, or reference number from cookies.
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Information you have provided us is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Soclet Layer (SSL) technology.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.booktheartists.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Linking to our website
You may link your website to the home page of our website at www.booktheartists.com, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Hassle Free Promotions Ltd reserves the right on demand, as it in its discretion thinks fit, to direct you to remove any links to the Website from your website and you shall promptly comply with any such direction or any other lawful direction that we may give to you in relation to the placing of any such link on your website.