Q1: Is BTA only matching the demand and supply of different type of live performers in different locations?
- Yes, the purpose of BTA is to ensure that our clients (no matter who they are and where they are) can find the most suitable live performance for their purposes and at the same time ensure that the artist listed in our stock is not ripped off by 15-20% agency fee just to match the parties.
Q2: Is the service target more to companies or venues arranging live performers?
- No, we welcome all the interested parties from venue owners, wedding planners, best men arranging bachelor parties, parents arranging birthdays and bars boosting their sales with excellent and high quality live performance.
Q3: You say that, you only take 5% fee of every transaction to match the buyer and artist
- Yes, we only take the 5% of every successful transaction as we do believe that taking 15-20% fee like current players in the market is a rip off.
Q4: You are saying that operating with you is almost risk free for the client booking an artist and vice versa, how do you verify that?
- We request the payment for the artist right away and the payment is stored into a separate account. The money is transferred to the artist right after the show is delivered. If there is a “no show” we will provide the whole payment for you. Please note that this is a two-way street, the artist will get his/her payment as well, after the service is delivered.
Q5: At the moment, only DJs, Breakdance groups, Strippers, writers, magicians, strippers, etc have been listing themselves into the service. What are your future plans, what about other types of artists?
- Good question again, at the moment we focus our efforts to build up a place where different type of artists can sell their services to wide variety of clients from big corporations to small bars. We are planning to expand our portfolio to cover the all types of artists as well when the agreements with agencies and performers allow the artists to make the move into more affordable option – BTA.
Q6: How can I ensure that after I made a booking the artist will come and perform?
- This is a very good and tough question and to be honest we can’t ensure that. We believe that all the artists listed in our service are professionals. In addition, due to our ranking and rating system in the site, all the clients can evaluate the artist performance including if he/she has been even in the place when requested. We are sure that this is a great incentive for every professional to make their best and to provide the best show ever.
Q7: Why are some artists’ fees changing time to time?
- Good point and because of our service, the artist is now aware about his/her market value so they can adjust their fees according to demand & supply. We believe that this is more than fair as with any economic transaction.
Q8: Do you provide any event planning services or equipment for the event?
- No, see the question #1 as well. Our focus is only to match the demand & supply and boost the artists for different parties from bars to venues and from company event planning managers to parents looking for magicians. As an event planner, please be sure to pay attention to the artists technical rider and rider for any requirements.
Q9: How do you handle all the payroll and tax topics? Can I trust that the performers pay all the taxes required by the legislation as my company is really interested on this?
- As we only match the Artist with the Event planner we don’t participate on any taxation related topics whatsoever. We are responsible for paying our own taxes while we trust that the Artist and the Event planner manage their own taxation according to their home country legislation. To make this easier for you, we are on our way to add “tips & trick information” for artists and event planners to easily take care of these topics.
Q10: As an artist, is it a must to place my fee into the site as it varies so much case by case and client by client?
- We understand that there are variations for sure but in client point of view is highly valuable to understand what they can get with their budget. In addition, we have seen that the artists who are transparent with their fees (including great ratings from the client) are for sure more requested and so on they have been able to increase their fee level while operating with us.
Q11: What about the terms and conditions related to the booking, are those fair and Am I as the Event planner or Artist protected?
- Yes, our terms and conditions are fair we believe and are based on the general agreements of the industry All the key information related to the booking can be found from there. It’s easy & fair.
Q12: I noticed that you are taking 5% transaction fee no matter if I pay via paypal or paytrail, how is that and why don’t you have a transaction fee free way to pay?
- You are spot on to ask this question and at the moment we are developing our payment options to include the basic bank transfer which will be free of charge, please be patient on this matter it will come. However, if paid via paypal or paytrail we must charge the transaction fee to cover the costs on that. In the near future we will provide a possibility to pay via Klarna as well where you can get two weeks of interest free time to pay. Please do note that if you pay via basic bank transfer and if we haven’t been able to take care of the transaction fee we will pay the fee back to you right away. We hope this works for you at the moment and we are working on this matter.
QX: Any other questions?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if any further questions at email@example.com