Cancellation – By the Artist
If for any reason other than an act of God or force majeure, it shall become necessary for the Artist to cancel Artist’s performance, the cancellation shall be subject to the following conditions:
- If notice of cancellation is made 21 days or more in advance of the Performance date, there will be no penalty or damage charges. Notice must be made in writing stating the reasons for the cancellation. Notice must be made directly to the Event planner
- If notice is made less than 21 days in advance of the Performance, the Artist will be responsible for the reimbursement of any costs already incurred by Event planner in the promotion and/or production of the Performance. This includes, but is not limited to the cost of any advertising, marketing, labor and or equipment rentals that shall have been undertaken and/or incurred specifically for Artist’s Performance
- Artist shall also be responsible for all costs associated with re-booking the Performance that exceed the fee Artist is to be paid pursuant to this agreement
- If cancellation is done by the Artist, the Event planner has still a right to rate the Artist performance into the BTA service platform while BTA has a full right to comment the overall rating
- BTA service will pay 100% of the collected performance fee to the Event planner without any commission
Cancellation – By the Event planner
In the event an act of God, riots, civil disorder, period of national mourning, rebellion, bomb threat, public health threat, or any natural disaster, other than non-catastrophic inclement weather, renders it impossible or impracticable for the Event planner to hold the Performance, Event planner shall have the right to cancel the Artist’s performance without any payment to Artist. Such cancellation shall not be deemed a breach of contract and shall not give rise to any cause of action against the Event planner.
In the event of inclement weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the Event planner, other than those enumerated in subsection above, which renders it impossible or impracticable for the Event planner to hold the Performance, the following conditions shall apply:
- If the cancellation is communicated to the Artist 21 days before the show, 76,9% is paid back to the Event planner, 21% for the Artist and BTA transaction fee is 2,1%.
- If the cancellation is done in less than one week (7 days), the BTA service will pay 65% back to the Event planner, 33,9% for the Artist and 2,1% goes to BTA as a transaction fee.
- lf the cancellation is communicated to the Artist prior to noon on the day before the scheduled Performance, the BTA service will pay the Artist fifty (50%) percent of the full Artist Payment, 47,9% for the Event planner and 2,1% as a transaction fee for BTA service.
Travel & accomodation expenses
The Event planner is responsible to pay possible travel, accommodation and other expenses for the Artist when the following conditions are met;
- Travel expenses are paid by the Event planner if the Artist(s) travels over 50km to the event location (short distance travel expenses are included in the fee)
- Accommodation expenses are paid by the Event planner if the Artist(s) travel over 50km to event location and the performance takes place between 24:00 – 06:00 and if accommodation is requested by the Artist
- Transportation mode and accommodation are to be agreed between the Event planner & the Artist and expenses are paid against invoices provided by Artist(s)